With the current constraints due the COVID-19 pandemic, the NHS, like many of us, have had to adapt to the changes.
It is inevitable that waiting lists will increase as the impact of COVID-19 fully manifests. Clear issues that the NHS will have to combat include:
- Provision of personal protective equipment (PPE) to keep staff and patients safe
- Lower volumes of patients being treated due to social distancing
- Staffing fatigue due to emotional and stressful experiences
- Limited availability of ‘Business as Usual’ space due to Covid designated areas
- Urgent and emergency procedures will be prioritised
CH Outsourcing solutions can address all the above issues. As a national provider of health services, we have developed a large infrastructure to deliver high standards of patient services. Choosing CH Outsourcing solutions provide Acute NHS providers with a unique offering:
- We provide our own mobile treatment suites and theatres ensuring that we are not a burden on your departments
- We provide our own Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), conserving this valuable resource at your trust
- We provide door to door transport ensuring high risk or hard to reach patients have access to the care they need
- We provide our own staff to internally plan services 7 days a week, ensuring you have full use of your own.
- We have a robust referral booking and management team of 48 staff, experienced in patient bookings, with over 200,000 consultations made last year alone
- Our quality team risk stratify patient waiting lists ensuring those in need are seen first
- We have our own COVID-green hospitals and mobile treatment
suites operating nationwide.
- We manage all our complications within our own units.
- We can deal with all our own emergencies via our dedicated on call services